2014년 10월 15일 수요일

 
Ariel's Skin Care Product Obssession!!!
PART III
 
 
 
From many of my favorite skin care products,
there is one thing I can't live without for every single minute of the day.
 
It is FACIAL MIST!!!
 
Eventhough I apply every kind of mositurizer in the morning,
I can't help my skin getting dry during the day.
 
That's why facial mist is so important for my daily essential product!
 
For years and years,
I've been using all kinds of facial mist:
Evian, Avene, Vichy, and etc.
 
They are all great facial products but they easily get dried off too quickly.
 
However, one of my friend recently recommended a facial mist from
Innisfree, which is a famous Korean cosmetic brand.
 
 
 

Innisfree Olive Real Oil Mist

 

 
PRODUCT INFO:
 
Formulated with organic olive oil, this hydrating mist which offers a 3-in-1 effect instantly provides an oil-moisture protective barrier, prevents dead skin cells from flaking off and helps makeup to adhere to your skin.

80ml
 
 
As you can see from the photos, I already used the whole bottle and ready to move on with a new one.
(By the way, it's time for me to get my nails done.. they are soooo nasty and messy.. arrrgghh!!!)
 
Since, I'm already obessed with facial oil,
a facial mist combined with oil is a perfect one for me.
 
Not just it provides moisture during the day, it also helps to stay on my skin for longer.
It's perfectly fine to spray on bare face or on top of your make-up. 
 
I just sprayed the last drop of my mist,
so I'm ready to run to Innisfree!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기