2014년 10월 22일 수요일

WATER- THE BEST WAY TO KEEP MY SKIN & BODY HAPPY!

 
WATER- THE BEST WAY TO KEEP MY SKIN & BODY HAPPY!
 
 
Since I am a skin care freak,
I'm also obsessed with not just skin care products,
but very much interested in taking care of my skin naturally.
 
I think a real, good, and healty skin comes from a healty body,
which is so obvious.
 
These ways are so common and well known,
yet easy to miss out.
 
 So, this posting is actually to remind myself!!!
 
1. Water
 
Well yeah...
who doesn't know that drinking water is good and important.
However, there are so many types of "drinks" that we have these day,
I actually find myself not drinking enough water
as I suppose to.
 
 
 
I don't drink soda or juice, but I do LOVE coffee!
I just can't live without it.
That's why I constantly have to and consciously remind myself to drink more water.
 
As it is widely know,
water is not just good for skin but it is so crucial for our health.
 
 
 
 
 
 I hope that this was a beneficial reminder for everyone,
including myself.
 
 
 
 Oh, I just remembered a very famous pharse and let me edit it by using water:
 
 
 
WATER, IT DOES A BODY GOOD!!!
 
=)
 
 
 
 
 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기