2014년 12월 9일 화요일

HOW TO CARE FOR FINE HAIR

 
HOW TO CARE FOR FINE HAIR
 
 
 
Since the weather became cold and temperture dropping rapidly,
one of my main concern is not just my skin,
but my hair too!
 
 
I have such a thin baby fine hair,
which gets damaged very easily.
I love getting colored or permed,
but I try to avoid to prevent any further damages.
 
 
Fine hair come along with weak roots, no volume,
and causes static during winter time.
 
 
So I need extra care for my fine hair
and would like to share some tips that I have searched from the web.
 
 
Use a good shampoo and conditioner. If you have oily hair, which is not uncommon for people with fine hair, it's best to put the conditioner on the ends of your hair to prevent split ends but stay away from the scalp. If you have a dry itchy scalp, go with moisturizing shampoos and use a lot of conditioner.
 
Ariel's tip: I have fine hair but my scalp is pretty oily so I only use the conditioner or treatments on hair.
 
 
 
I've been starting to use a shampoo from Organist- Herb Vinegar from LG
and I really like it because it's silicone and surfactant free!!!
 
 
Use hair mask if your hair is damaged. It's a great way to keep hair healthy and shiny for all types. If you have oily hair, it'll still work too but make sure to use a good clarifying shampoo and get a mask that is not too heavy because it will weigh your hair down and it's just not good for fine hair. Using a treatment at night and leaving it in while you sleep is great, just wash it out the next day.
 
Ariel's tip: I love using Coconut oil as a hair mask, which is amazing.
 I will post up about Coconut oil soon.
 
 
 
 
Don't comb or brush your hair excessively. If your hair is fine or even fine andcurly, it could easily break your hair and cause split ends especially when it's wet. Never brush your hair while it's still wet.
 
 
 
Let your hair air dry. Don't use styling tools like flat irons, blow dryers, and etc. Your hair may look nice but in the long run it'll ruin your hair completely for all hair types. If you have to use one, use a heat protector to prevent serious damage.
 
Ariel's tip: It's hard not to use hair dryer when it's busy in the morning,
so I use the cold hair function on the dryer.
 
 
 
Wash your hair every day with a gentle shampoo. Fine hair shows when it's dirty much faster than coarse or thick hair. If you can afford to skip a day, however, you should because washing your hair daily actually causes damage. Plus if you're one to straighten your hair all the time, it helps a bit if you take a shower every other day or so, since you wont have to use heat tools every day after you take a shower.
 
 
 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기