2014년 12월 26일 금요일

WHAT'S IN MY BAG? peek inside Ariel's bag

 
WHAT'S IN MY BAG?
 
peek inside Ariel's bag
 
 
After going through celebritie's bag,
I kinda wanted to do the same for myself.
Not sure if it will be interesting to anyone... LOL
 
These are what's in my bag!
 
 
 
This is my bag!
It's very dirty,, and that tells that it's one of my fav one.
The brand of this bag is called "How and What"
It's a Korean brand with very unique design and style.
 
 

 
This is my wallet!
It's actually a phone case for iphone 4
but after I changed to iphone 5s,
I'm using it as a card wallet.
And I always carry wet tissue!
 
 

 
These are my make-ups that I always carry everywhere.
I don't have a pouch because I usually carry a clutch bag.
My must have items are:
hand cream from Cath Kidston, tiny mirror, eyeliner, concealer, mac lipstick and lip glow from CD.
 
 

 
Extra 1:
Fabric refreshner!
I don't carry this in my bag,
but it's on my desk to spray on my coat or clothes after lunch.
 
 
 

 
Extra 2:
OMG!!!
I can't live without this one.
This is a dry shampoo.
Just spray on your hair whenever you need a fresh hair.
 
 

Extra 3:
My new fav stuff, Baby Face Mist from Aritaum.
My office sooooo dry and this is a must for my dry skin.
 
 


 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기