2014년 11월 24일 월요일

Beautiful Gelish Manicure and Pedicure: a small extravagant treat for myself

 
Beautiful Gelish Manicure and Pedicure:
 
a small extravagant treat for myself
 
 
 
First of all, I love doing my nails!!!
 
As I have mentioned,
 
it is a small extravagant treat for myself,
 
whenever I feel stressed, overworked, and needs a refreshment.
 
 
Especially,
I love doing gelish, which lasts long and won't chip!
(The best part!!!)
 
 
I've been getting manicure and pedicure for few years,
and I would like to share some of my fav ones.
 
Proudly presenting my mani & pedi collection~
Ta~da~!
 


 
 
 


 


 

 
There are so many different designs, styles, shape, and colors.
I especially love deep french gelish nails,
the one that I got recently!
 
Also, looking forward to other styles in the future!
 
=)
 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기