2014년 11월 6일 목요일

The Best Mask Pack Ever- #3 Faith in Face: AFTER SHOWER LOOK

 
The Best Mask Pack Ever- #3
Faith in Face: AFTER SHOWER LOOK
 
 
 
MOISTFUL SKIN AFTER SHOWER, KEEP YOUR AFTER SHOWER LOOK LONGER.
 
PRODUCT NAME: AFTER SHOWER LOOK
 
PRODUCT EFFECT: MOISTURIZING/SOOTHING


After uploading postings about two Faith in Face Hydrogel Mask,
Miss Invisible Pore and Black and White Film Star:
 
I realized that it's best when writing and sharing about the products that I ACTUALLY used.
 
Since, I've used three masks from Faith in Face, 
here is my last one!
 
 
 
 After reading this cartoon,
I also do love my face and skin right after shower.
How amazing is it that they know and understand what we girls want!!!
 
This mask also became very popular and really got its recognition because of Korean actree, Su-jin Park.
She was on one of Korean beauty program and used the mask right after washing her face.
 
Take a look!
 
 
Su-jin Park is known for her healty and glowing skin and this mask was really able to catch all the girls' attention!
 
 Well, I just hope that my skin will be just like her after using
Faith in Face After Shower Look mask! =)
 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기