2014년 11월 11일 화요일

My Favorite Beauty & Health Store: OLIVE YOUNG


My Favorite Beauty & Health Store:
OLIVE YOUNG


 
One of my favorite place is Olive young; a drug store selling everything from beauty,
health, cosmetics, foods, and just about everything.
 
It's pretty similar to Duane Reade store,
where I used to go often when I was in the city.
 
 
I usually buy cosmetics, body products, and whatever that I need.
Also, I just go there to look around and use the testers to see and test the products.
 
 
The best thing about Olive Young is that they hold sales very often.
 
For this week,
there was a sale for Pepero day.
 
These are the images that I've received thru my Kakao Talk messenger.
 
By the way,
Woobin Kim is the new model of Olive Young!!!
 

 
Olive Young is providing a selection kit for those customer who purchases 30,000 KRW or more.
 
 
 
 



 There are many different kinds of cosmetics and perfumes.
Sometimes, I just go to Olive Young to spray on some perfume.
LoL~




My favorite Lip and Eye Make-up are all there!!!!







 
 
 
 


 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기