2014년 11월 26일 수요일

Makeover Program: Miracle Challenge

 
Makeover Program: Miracle Challenge
 
 
There are many makeover programs in Korea;
helping people get makeover with their make-up, hair, clothes, and style.
 
Among those,
I think makeover through plastic surgery is the most extreme
 and somehow shocking (in a good way) because
it really does changes someone's not just look but their life as well.
 
 
I've seen programs like, "Let Me In"
was very interesting.
 
 
Recently, I saw another makeover program called,
"Miracle Challenge"
And I found out that Wonjin clinic (I recently posted about Wonjin's mobile webstie)
was supporting and sponsoring the program.
 
So I visited Wonjin website and reviewed the program one more time.
 
 




 
 
 
 
"I WILL NOT LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE!!!"



Min Hee Kim is a girl who wants to be a singer in the 
future. But she had been rejected from every 
entertainment company she applied for...even though 
her voice is amazing. She finally decided to overcome 
her complex through a new MBC Queen TV Show, 
'Miracle Challenge'
 
 
For Min Hee Kim WONJIN BEAUTY MEDICAL GROUP 
performed the following surgeries:

TWO JAW
FACE CONTOURING(CHIN, CHEEKBONE, SQUARE JAW)
DOUBLE EYELID
FAT GRAFT(FOREHEAD)
SKIN TREATMENT
ANTI-SWELLING AFTER-CARE TREATMENT


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기