2014년 11월 4일 화요일

The Best Mask Pack Ever- #1 Faith in Face: Invisible Pore

 
The Best Mask Pack Ever- #1
Faith in Face: Invisible Pore
 
 
 
As I have already mentioned previously,
I am obessed with skin care product, fruit, and facial mask as well!
 
I've tried soooo many kinds of facial mask from all over the world, and recently I've found my favorite one.
 
 
 
It's called,
"Faith in Face"
 
I just love the term faith, which makes me really to believe and rely on the product!
 
Well, it's not just the 'word' that satified me, but it's the result that it did!
 
Let me show you the products;
there are 6 types of facial masks.
 
 
Now, just look at their names!!
Aren't they so cute and lovely? LOL~
 
Among those,
 I would like to talk about "Miss Invisible Pore" mask!!!
 
 
 
I was really able to see the result after using this mask,
so give it a try.
 
As it quoted,
 
"I am love with miss invisible pore! I will love my skin and my pore!"







 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기