2014년 11월 7일 금요일

Exploring Wonjin Beauty Medical Group Mobile Website

 
 
Exploring Wonjin Beauty Medical Group
Mobile Website
 
 
 
As most of women does,
I'm very interested in plastic surgery to enhance my apperance.
I believe that you should love and be proud of the way you are,
but if a person can restore his/her confident,
I would definitely recommend to everyone.
 
 
I, myself also underwent few surgeries
(let me know if you are curious,, LOL)
and I wasn't trying to be someone else.
I just wanted to improve the areas that I felt I was lacking
and now I'm totally satisfied with myself.
 
 
 
In terms of plastic surgery,
I think Korea is known best for its skills and facilities.
There are so many plastic surgery hospitals in Korea
and one of the biggest hospital is Wonjin, located in near Gangnam station.
 
I found out that they created a mobile website recently and it seems very useful and interesting, so I decided to share together.
 
 
 

 
That's the main page of the mobile website:
m.wonjinbeauty.com
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
The types of surgeries are categorized and provide detailed information on each of them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Not just providing the information,
they provide many services that people actually participate.
Making an appointment, Price enquiry, and Online consultation are the main.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
First, you need to register to be able to use the service.
It very simple; just fill out the blank with basic infos.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Next, if you are only interested in price, you many send an inquiry by selecting the desired surgical part.
It's important to fill out the email and phone number correctly to receive the reply.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Also, if you want to have an online consultation,
it possible by sending photos as it's required.
I really like this service because it's very useful for the people who live far away.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
If you want to make an appointment,
you may do so by simply calling the number,
or choose the preferred date and time for the consultation.
 
Since I'm residing in Korea,
I'm going to try all the services and make a visit to Wonjin for consultation.
 
I will also post up if I really get to do that!
LOL!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well then, have a wonderul weekend everyone!!!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기