2014년 11월 5일 수요일

The Best Mask Pack Ever- #2 Faith in Face: BLACK AND WHITE FILM STAR


 
The Best Mask Pack Ever- #2
Faith in Face:BLACK AND WHITE FILM STAR
 
 
 
BEUATY REGARDLESS OF TIME! HAVE BRIGHT SKIN AS BLACK AND WHITE FILM STARS HAVE!
 
PRODUCT NAME: BLACK AND WHITE FILM STAR
PRODUCT EFFECT: BRIGHTENING
 
 
Continuing from yesterday,
I've decided to continue my posting about the hydrogel mask from Faith in Face!!!
 
I also used one of their mask and it's BLACK AND WHITE FILM STAR,
with a purpose of brightening and whithening.
 
Regardless of your skin color,
I believe having bright and glowing skin makes you look healthy and vibrant.
For that reason,
this mask can actually be some help to us!
 
 
Oh, I just love how they represent their product and I love how they mentioned Audrey Hepburn,
who is my favorite actress and model. 
 
Also, as it is mentioned,
I love how they used many natural ingredients that are very effective for brightening.
 
I just realized that there's one left at home,
so I'm going to put it on tonight and wish to become like Audrey Hepburn!!!
 
 
 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기